21 September 2009

Today,my i woke at 8.00am,, cz my dad n 2 sisters are goin bac at 08.30.. sigh.. my dad tell me to study hard and get good results.. and i've promised about it.. I kissed him before he left my grandma's hous.. and i keep starin at his face until the car gone.. i cried after that.. i wil be missing u so much.. dad.. ='(

after that, i go bac sleep till 11.30..

kekee..

My siao yi (cheuling) wanna bring my grandpa and grandma to go to da gcs n watch da "where got ghost?"



Actly i'm goin out to tha red hous wit my frens to kai kai but grandma said cannot cz many foreigners.. vry dangerous.. =(

den.. u know what i do? i ask cheuling's fren's fren, to help me hack ppl's game ac and get tha game coins.. kakaka.. jz nw i get 5000 coins le.. kekeke.. walau.. do you think that i'm vry evil? ==

atd i download tha flash player 9 to hack ppl myself.. but oni left 2 thingz haven download.. tha fire fox 2 and tha cheat engine..

nvm. tmr oni i'l download..

nw i' memorising n practising the prefect's farewell songs...

hm.. cheu ling went out a few minutesago for her fren's b'day.. i think that's all for today.. =)

2 comments: