16 November 2009

there is soooooooooooo many thing happen to me last weekend ecspecially sunday...i'm was soooo stressed!! >< i cried the whole day in tha sch today...  but juz oni few of my clas ppl know...tis is the last day btween i n him... it's just so sad.. i dunno how to say but i dun wanna hurt him.. lastly, i created a lie.. i said.. "i'm just fooling you! you're so stupid!.. haha" i called my best friend n cried after dat.. he knows that i'm lying.. then he sent 6 msg to me n i dun dare to read it.. because i can't control my tears tat keep dropping on my cheek.. i never reply his msg n never ans his call again.. without a gud bye.. i leave him frm today.. may god support n give me strength to face this problm in my life..

='(    ... pls dun comment..

1 comment:

  1. *************not allowed to comment.. i dun wanna to be hurt again****************

    ReplyDelete